Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Star Woman

I
I am not a product
Of my skin
I’m not equivalent
To my size
I’m not qualified
because of my strength
I’m not capable
cos of my fame
I’m not special
cos of my background
I am me
I am my mindset
I am my beliefs
I am my habits
I am my choices.
Exceptional Woman

She’s beyond words
She’s the unknown giant
She makes marks
She is a way
She is an anchor
She is a force
She is a mind
She is different
She’s an exceptional woman
Star Helper
.
She walked
She saw
Saw tears
Felt sorrow
She helped and left
But she returned…
Knowing a help was not enough
She gave herself
To a course-beyond expression
To be a path, a light
And a touch
She stayed
She taught
She freed them
They became confident
For they too
Can offer their lives
They stepped out
And became conquerors
They smiled
she waved
she is a star helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment